9-Fruit Mix Bread Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of 9-Fruits Mix
- 2 all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tblsp unsalted butter-softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 357 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9″*5*3″ loaf pan.
- Place 9-Fruit Mix in a saucepan, cover water bring to a boil.
- Simmer, drain and soak excess moist with a paper kitchen towel.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl-stir well to mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter,then beat in the sugar until mixed.
- Beat in the eggs and milk, then add the flour mixture and the 9-Fruit Mix and nuts.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Cool the loaf on a rack for 5minutes then remove from pan and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
Note: Wrapped it well n leave at room temperature for a day or two. keep it in a refrigirater for longer storage.